1. Ivory: Natural light beige shade for covering under eye circles
2. Neutral: Natural beige-pink shade
3. Beige: Natural beige shade.
4. Rose: It creates luminous zones to the complexion and adds radiance for a natural effect
5. White: It creates luminous zones to the complexion and adds radiance and a more intense effect
6. Yellow: Corrective color that covers very intense blue- purple circles
7. Mint: Corrective color for redness, rosacea spots and acne. Use topically.
8. Peach: Corrective color that covers very dark black circles and is ideal for darker complexions.
9. Dark Beige: Natural dark beige shade.